The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) medical services and first aid regulation, 29 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 1910.151(b) states, “In the absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in near proximity to the workplace which is used for the treatment of all injured employees, a person or persons shall be adequately trained to render first aid. Adequate first aid supplies shall be readily available.”
How The Service Works
We help your business stay OSHA compliant by routine inspection, inventory, and servicing your first aid supplies and equipment. Let us handle all of your First Aid and Compliance needs and you will never be caught unprepared!
What’s The First Step?
- We will do a complimentary walkthrough of your facility and determine what your business needs to stay in compliance with OSHA.
- Based on your business’ specific needs and requirements, we will customize the products and create a service routine that integrates best with your safety program.
- Already have first aid kits? No need for new ones, we can service the ones you have! Need new kits? We install and maintain them for you.
- Fully Insured, Doctor Certified, OSHA Compliant Products
- Complete line of Exclusively Sold, Patented Premium products
- Inspecting supplies for sterility and expiration dates
- Organizing items by classification
- Itemized list showing proof of compliance using our computerized system to help keep track of specific department usage and information.
- Full Inventory and Replenishment of all approved and required products
- Customized First Aid Kits and Systems for any industry