AEDs (Automated External Defibrillators)
An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a medical device designed to analyze the heart rhythm and deliver an electric shock to victims of Ventricular Fibrillation to restore the heart rhythm to normal. We can help you get prepared, by implementing and AED Program that’s proven to increase the chance of survival for anyone experiencing Sudden Cardiac Arrest.
Emergency Responder Products
All businesses should have a proper emergency response plan in place, and we can assist you with that! Life-saving equipment, such as AEDs, can keep both employees and customers safe in a life-threatening situation.
- AED Devices
- AED Accessories
- AED Cabinets
- AED Batteries / Pads
- Activation of self-test to ensure the unit is functioning properly
- Checking expiration dates of Batteries & Electrode Pads
- Inspect Supplemental Oxygen for Expiration and Readiness if applicable.
- Sign & Date inspection tags as required
- Provide a detailed list showing Proof of Compliance using our Computerized System to keep track of individual units per department or location.
Emergency Response Kits
We provide and support life-saving products to ensure your business is prepared in the event of a major emergency:
- AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Trauma Kits
- Earthquake Kits
- Advanced EMS Products
- Emergency Oxygen Systems